And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Word Art Wednesday: Revelation 2:7





Good Morning!
I won't be long winded this morning.
I have a lot to do as well as have been fighting a cold 
that has been giving me sinus headaches. ick!

I think today's scripture is so beautiful! 

It is Revelation 2:7
and it's free. all you have to do is stop by Word Art Wednesday 
and grab it. 

This is my card featuring this weeks Word Art



I kept this card pretty simple.
I have had this designer paper for years, but have never used it.
I didn't want to cover up any of the gorgeous flowers! 
I think it works perfectly with this sentiment. 




My mom and dad are still out of town. They are 
staying with my grandma while my aunt's foot heals from her surgery. 
The kids and I have all been fighting colds. 
My daughter had dance troupe try outs all day Saturday. 
This past week and a half has been sort of 'off''. 
It is all my own doing, and really has to go along with this weeks devotion posted on 
the WAW Challenge Blog. I took my focus off of the Lord and have been too busy 
to listen to Him. I say that I am, but I wasn't. 
I was allowing my own emotions and feelings to get in the way.
My daughter tried out for several different dance teams and made two, but not the 
specific ones she wanted. I was hurt and felt sort of like I did last year when
 she was being so mistreated at her other school. This was NOT the same problem. 
It really wasn't a bad thing. I think my feelings were still hurt for her
from all of the bad she experienced last year.
I  still have my guard up where I should not and should be trusting God with it all
 like I continually tell her to be doing. 
He reminded me that he was in control and I need to chill out last night.
My 12 year old daughter was offered the chance to be an assistant teacher for one of the young classes. 
What an honor and experience for her! Not to mention that she is only 12!
She is very mature, minds her manners and is respectful. They see that.
I am so proud of her - I could burst.
And I thank God for His timing and His will and His plan.



I do hope you will stop by, check out the other fabulous DT creations, 
and play along with us!


Have a very happy and blessed day!
Heather 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. How you feel better quick. Congrats to Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Heather,
    I have been so blessed by your art and blog posts. Your honest open candor is refreshing. Your art this week is worthy of top honors if we had such a thing. I hate covering up beautiful paper, yet I like to make the scripture front and centre. You have accomplished both. I'm thankful your daughter has a better school and made a few dance teams. She will excel and learn things that will be a stepping stone to the next tryouts. Happy hugs and sweet smile sent on the wings of prayer to your whole family. Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter