And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Word Art Wednesday - 2 Week Challenge

Good almost afternoon. 
I have spent the better part of my morning at the pediatrician with my daughter. 
My son got sick last Wednesday and now my hubby and daughter are sick. My son
had an ear infection, so he was prescribed an antibiotic. We never fount out if it was 
strep or not *there was a child at dance with strep the week before*
SO, when my daughter came to me with a sore throat Sunday but no fever, we chose to wait a few days. They say Strep doesn't show up right away with tests. She woke and said it was worse today. 
We spent about an hour or so at the dr, but the test came back negative.
*happy about that*
So whatever they all have, it will have to run it's course. I just hope it is all over and done before Christmas. Fingers and toes crossed :)

OK, 
I am here for no other reason but to share my 
WORD ART WEDNESDAY card with you.
I LOVED making this card. I used my 'pretty' hoarded papers and 
thought the whole time about the verse and what it meant to me, for my children, for my life. 
God is so good!
I can't say that enough. 



 There are so many days that I sit and think 
WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING?
Life gets in the way and I find that I fall into a slump. 
I spend time doing housework, homeschooling, cooking, running kids to their classes, 
chatting with other moms at dance and then coming home, cleaning, getting everyone to bed, 
sitting with my husband and then going to bed. I think about God and whisper prayers to him
and think how I need time with him, but I fail almost every day to set aside time to do just that. 
One on one time. Reading my bible. Focusing only on Him. 
I KNOW how important this is. I KNOW that my life will be a MESS until I get back to 
his MESSAGE and follow his will for my life. He has started me on a path and 
some days I feel like I am unworthy of that. Maybe that is a part of why I stop and
say, well lets make my list of failues for today and see what I come up with. 
Ok, well.. that's a lot. God wouldn't want to use me. Nope. .. ok.... how could I ever do 
the work he wants me to do when I lose my cool so easily. I say things I shouldn't say
when I am frustrated. I am quick to lose my temper. I am not following his will. 
I am following mine. How could he EVER use me?
Then I heard a song on the radio to remind me. 
One I have heard a GAZILLION times. 

Gracious. Slow to Anger, Abounding in Love. Good to All. 

I am not living a holy life or in his will when I am so quickly angered...
but HE IS SLOW TO ANGER. He is ABOUNDING IN LOVE. 
He is GRACIOUS. MERCIFUL. FORGIVING. TRUE. 

How wonderful to know that he loves us SOOOO MUCH that 
through it all, he brings us back and reminds us we are HIS. 
HE has a purpose for us and  he HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN ME
that I will be able to carry out for his glory and honor and to worship and praise him
through it all. Will I fail? Yes. Will I fail less if I am in his word and seeking his face?
YES! 


God is so good to us. He wants nothing but wonderful things for us. 
We just need to FOCUS on him in EVERYTHING we do. Cleaning. 
Praise God! Taking a shower. Pray. sing. Worship. Driving in the car?
turn on the radio and spend time listening to songs of praise and let your heart
be filled with his love. 

So many times a day we can just spend focusing on him and praying and 
praising him. We still need time to sit and really get into his word and learn more
about him and build our relationship with him ... but so many times
throughout the day can we still just be WITH him by just looking around
at all of the little smiles and hugs and blessings he is laying out for us. 

Praise him through it all. Love him. He LOVES you!

some of this probably doesn't make any sense. 
I am writing thoughts, not really paying attention to wording
or punctuation or anything like that. 
Just my heart speaking and pretty much me talking to myself. :)


Thanks for visiting today. 
I hope you have a very blessed day and a very Merry Christmas!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter