And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Freshly Brewed Challenge: GIRLFRIENDS

Good Morning!
I am so happy to be stopping in today to share a fun card I created
for the NEW Freshly Brewed Challenge this week. 
This week's challenge is all about GIRLFRIENDS. 
AND we have a NEW DIGI released as well!

It is called Best Friends  and you can find it in the shop >>HERE<<

I unfortunately did not have time to create with this image yet. My printer is still out of ink :( 
But you can see a few lovely DT projects on our CHALLENGE BLOG if you want :) 
I did have time to make a card with an image I printed a while back and never used though!
YAY!!!

Here is my project featuring the FBD Digital Stamp:




I hope you will stop by and play along with us. 
One lucky winner will be chosen to win a free FBD Digital stamp!
You have until June 2, Midnight, to play along :)

Have a happy and blessed day. 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter