And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge 184

Happy Wednesday!
This is one of my favorite days of the week. 
I get to stop in and check in with you all and share a beautiful scripture with you!

This weeks scripture is Deuteronomy 30:14
and is free for you >>HERE<<

Here is my simple little card I created 
using this lovely scripture. (Yes, I am still out of black ink :( ....)



I printed the sentiment on some white PTI paper, used pop dots and mounted it onto some PTI Kraft paper.
The heart embellie was made for me by my sister :) and the heart trim is from a paper set: My Minds Eye: Love me Do. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 
I hope to see you playing along with us at our FAMILY FRIENDLY challenge 
over at Word Art Wednesday.

Now for a shout out to our fabulous sponsors!
Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:
Gloria ShirrClose To My Heart Consultant
is offering this lovely stamp set
Your Own Kind of Wonderful
to one lucky winner.  
AND
Moonlighting and Company
is our Digital Sponsor
this week.  One person will win a generous
$20 Gift Certificate (excludes custom orders).





Have a very happy and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Love this great card- and how you made the multi colored sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Heather! I love the little crochet heart. One question, how do you make the b & w sentiments different colors? I love the look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with adorable heart DP and crocheted heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with adorable heart DP and crocheted heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter