And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Freshly Brewed Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Hey y'all!
(I live in the south, I can and do say that, lol)
I am so happy to be visiting with you on this RAINY Wednesday morning :)

I am here to share a fun little card I created for our NEW Freshly
Brewed Challenge - FUN IN THE SUN! 


Doesn't she look like she's ready for a day in the sun? 
I enjoyed coloring her  tie dyed looking bathing suit. 
I used copic and prismacolor markers to color this image. 


Aren't these papers just the BOMB DOT COM!?!
I loved them when I saw them at our local Tuesday Morning. 
I got in the car and opened the package to look at the pretty patterns.....
and I discovered why it was at Tuesday Morning, in plastic, for $2. 
It was jacked up, lol. 
The bottom of the papers were apparently accidentally glued as well. I couldn't 
get them apart without ripping some of the papers... but for $2 I couldn't complain. 
They are textured and bright and gorgeous! I LOVE bright colors and bold patterns if
you didn't notice already :) hhehehe!
The paper pack is Embellish by Dena: Little Azalea

I also found a scrap piece of paper I saved for some reason?!?! in my scrap box. It was the
outside of the wave diecut! I almost used it to cut out another wave, but then put the scraps 
on the card and loved how you could see the stripes through it. I taped it on and voila! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope to see you play along in our 
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES FUN IN THE SUN 
Challenge this week! 

We are also having a NEW DIGI RELEASE on Tuesday June 9th. 
Be sure to join us for that too. It's gonna be lots of fun!

See y'all later :) 
Have a happy and blessed day, 


Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown: Out to Sea
Tip Top Tuesday - Hair coloring
(my tip - I used part of a  card base to create
a banner for another card. The base no longer made an A2 size card, so
rather than discard it or cut it up, I chose to make a tent topper style card.




6 comments:

  1. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summer card..wish I had her body , ha ha.
    Happy to see you play at Loves Rubberstamps, good luck,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Thanks for joining in with the fun at Top Tip Tuesday this time, good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter