And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge 199

Good Morning. 
Long time no see!
I have a few WAW cards to share with you today. 
This weeks scripture (as well as last weeks) comes from one of my 
favorite books of the bible, the book of Psalms. 
I am once again out of black ink :-( so when I printed this
sentiment, it came out a very light blue. I thought, "Hey! I can work with that!"
So here is my very light and sparkly card...
 (you can't read the scripture verse well, so here it is:

 Psalm 72:18
 Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, 
who only doeth wondrous things.



I used three different types of Martha Stewart loose glitter for this card. 
crystal fine, carrara marble, and crystal coarse. 
I also underlined parts of the sentiment with stickles crystal glitter glue







I did not have the chance to get on and post my card for last weeks 
Challenge 198, so I will post it now as well. :-)
This card was created using the scripture verse Psalm 119:90


I truly enjoyed making this card. I used LOTS of different scraps from my 
scrap pile. I literally just kept pulling them out and overlapping them. I thought 
it made the card really bright and fun. I hope it doesn't make your brain hurt :-)


I have been late getting my cards to WAW on time. I am so sorry to my fellow teammates. 
I truly am. I have been spending so much time with my family and keeping 
things running the best I can around here, I have little 'blog' time anymore. 
My cards haven't been making it to the DT in time for it to be put on the WAW blog
but I still wanted to share them here and hopefully remind you of this
BEAUTIFUL challenge blog and hope that you will play along. 

For those of you asking, things are good. Mama is feeling better. She is eating and drinking more.
 Her next chemo treatment is on Sept 10th. She was told she will start losing her hair after this treatment. 
Please pray that she get's through this next treatment with little side effects.  I DON'T 
want her back to where she was a few weeks ago :-( That was scary. 
And pray that she handles losing her hair and all of these other things well. 
She is more worried about the kids (such a mom thing to worry about ;-)
Just keep her in your prayers. I do appreciate it. 

Big smiles, 
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are just beautiful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter