And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Ain't Afraid.... of a Freshly Brewed Challenge

Good Morning. 
I am here with a super fast post.
Don't blink. 
You just might miss it..

This card was created for our new 
Freshly Brewed Challenge - Green Slime. 
(use lots of green or just a pop)

I went all literal with it and made some green slime. 
I had some scrap neon green paper, drew my slime on it 
using glossy accents, allowed it to dry, then cut it out. I loved how slimy and 
gooey it looks :) 

Digital Stamp:



I LOVE the sketch challenge at Sweet Sunday Sketch. 
Her sketches are always so clean and fun to work with. 
I have another card using this sketch (Christmas themed) that I will 
probably share tomorrow. Anyway - 




The glitter piece is scrap from a poster my friend made the other day. 
Her sweet little girl is running for class reporter and we were able to make her
an AWESOME poster for it while waiting at dance this past weekend. 
And I grabbed up her scraps :) hehehe! 

The other paper is by Bo Bunny - double sided - boo crew dot. 

I hope to see you play along in our freshly brewed challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! Gosh I've been thinking about you and have been meaning to write, and then here you are! How are you, your beautiful Mom and the rest of the family? I hope all is well and that you're getting ready for the upcoming holidays. I love your card, and wish you had entered it last week since that was the name of my challenge....haha!! Of course I just love it when you join me any time and have always admired your style. That green drippy border couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter