And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Cupcakes .... yes please!

OK... so I am on a diet. 
I have gained so much weight lately it is ridiculous!
So I joined a Barre class at my daughters dance studio. 
It is held twice a week. I will also be participating in one
cardio class (which is tonight) and I am scared :D lol!!!
So... no cupcakes for me... unless I am coloring them... and
sometimes that's just as good.....
 who am I kidding. No it's not! lol!!!
I can tell you I am SO EXCITED for my daughters upcoming birthday (near the end of the month)
because that will be my 'cheat day' and I will eat one cupcake or one slice of cake
(but that's all) and I will enjoy every crumb! :D


Are you ready for some FAT FREE cupcakes?
Check out our LIL SWEETIES. 
we just released 5 new images today and hope that you love them
as much as we do :)


I created this card using LIL SWEETIE SPRING FLOWERS


I colored this sweetie using prismacolor markers AND copic markers. 
All of the papers are from my stash. I know I have had the green dot (handmade)
paper for about 8 years now. I have hoarded it. I have no idea where any of
these came from. Just my hoarded OLD stack of papers. sigh...

The sequins were one of those last minute decisions. I pulled them out of my 
drawer (forgetting I took the cap off to make a super hero stand for my son)
and they went everywhere. In my lap. On the floor. So I took that as conformation
to use them on the card. I had to pick them up one by one anyway... why not put some 
to use. :) I also added a few little epoxy stickers, a tiny clothes pin and a pretty pink rose. 


I used this SPLITCOAST STAMPERS Sketch SC582 
as my inspiration (and if you follow SCS you will know the challenge posted today... so 
I totally procrastinated and put the card together this morning. Hence the late post. 
I colored the image last week... but never found time to put it together. It is what it is. 
I still think this card turned out really sweet :)


Here are all of our NEW RELEASED digis:





Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today. 
I hope to see you play along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges SPRING challenge. 

Have a very happy and blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. I know how it is when it comes to hoarding paper-but look on the bright side, you made this adorable card with it and made a lot of people smile! Love the papers, colors, and image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly made me smile. So very cute. And nothing like handmade paper.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! I just love your sweet cupcake with all of the soft and sweet colors of Spring! Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the pretty colours, layers and awesome colouring too. Love your card, Heather! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Touchy Feely Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cute little card certainly fits our "cute" challenge to a "T"! Love the pretty colors you chose! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter